Performance Braking, at its best.
Brembo brake components offer drivers superior braking performance when compared to stock brake components.
The Brembo pads and rotors mentioned here can be installed to your car without any modifications to your car’s wheel hub & suspension.Book Now
Brembo Brake Pads
- OE quality & adheres to OE size specifications
- Brake pad surface is heat treated to guarantee optimal performance at high temperatures
- Easy installation
- Typical replacement for stock brake pads that come equipped with your car
Brembo Brake Rotors
- UV Coated rotors
- Enhanced cooling – over 40% resistance to thermal cracks
- Lighter in weight
- Typical replacement for stock brake rotors.
Brembo Grooved Brake Rotors
- High fading resistance – prevents decrease in friction between brake pad & discs
- Wear indicator – once the rotor has worn so that the groove is no longer visible, the user knows that it’s time to replace the brake rotors
- Better wet braking performance as water escapes through the grooves
- Performance brake rotors for improved braking performance
- Can be installed onto stock wheel hubs and is an upgrade from regular Brembo brake rotors
Drilled Rotors – Brembo Xtra
- Holes aid in cleaning the surface of the pad from material deposits
- Improved wet braking performance as water doesn’t form a film on the surface.
- Holes improve heat dissipation and reduce wear rate
- High fading resistance
- Performance brake rotors for improved braking performance.
- Can be installed onto stock wheel hubs and is an upgrade from regular Brembo brake rotors.
DOT 4 Brembo Brake Fluid
- Brembo Premium brake fluids have a higher boiling point that exceeds the standard, thus offering superior resistance to the Vapour Lock and ensuring braking efficiency even at low temperatures.
- Allows for long-term unaltered chemical/physical characteristics of the fluid in operating circuit.
Brembo Brake Components
This article describes, briefly, a BMW 320d Brake Pad Replacement, specifically, the 2015 F30 320d. Would you consider...
This article briefly describes a Mercedes Benz Service carried out by Cartisan. We replaced the Brake Pads using Textar...
Written by Vfawke This article is written to briefly describe a 2009 BMW 530D Service carried out by Cartisan....
Written by Vfawke This article is written to briefly describe the BMW 320d Suspension Replacement service we at...
manuWritten by Vfawke This article is written to briefly describe the way we at Cartisan carried out a 2011...
by Vfawke This article is about how Cartisan recently carried out a Range Rover Evoque Service. The car...
Written by vfawke This article is about how we at Cartisan carried out a Volkswagen Polo GT TSI...
Written by vfawkeThis article is about a BMW X5 Service carried out by Cartisan. The model was a 2012...
Cartisan recently carried out a BMW X1 service. The model was a 2011 SDrive20d. The car had driven 1,00,000km...
Cartisan recently carried out a Mercedes Benz E Class Brake Pad Replacement. This particular W211 was powered by a...
Cartisan recently carried out a BMW 320d Brake Pad Replacement using Textar brake pads. The car had clocked around...
The Audi A4 is one of the world’s favorite luxury sedans. The lightweight steering wheel, powerful 2.0 diesel &...